FREE SHIPPING TO MOST OF CANADA ON ORDERS OVER $35
4-tier herb drying rack is the ideal way to dry your finest herbs following harvest. Light weight, highly breathable mesh fabric provides excellent air flow for even curing/drying to ensure the best end product results.
The trays are 35"/90cm in diameter larger then most on the market - standard size is typically 24'.
Trays collapse flat when not in use or can be folded back into the nylon storage case provided.
1. Hang dry for 4-7 days. Keep humidity under 50, add a dehumidifier if necessary.
2. Cut all the branches off the main stalk leaving the buds on the branches, lay the branches on the dry rack for 2-3 days. Remove any excess/dead leaves found
3. cut off all the buds and spread across each drying rack for 2-3 days. Remove any excess/dead leaves found.
4. The most common dry test is the snap test - if the stem snaps it is ready. If bends there is still moisture and should remain drying to avoid the moisture release when sealed in bags or jars as that moisture can lead to mould.
5. Once fully dry do the final trim to trim any excess/large stems or small leaves. The final trim should be more for cosmetics as most or all of the leaves should have been removed during the previous dry steps.
If any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
The Indo Grow Team